There are 20 dedicated wharves and relevant facilities at Mialiao Port, 18 of them were constructed by the industrialist of Formosa Petrochemical Corp. which is responsible for constructing wharf backline facilities, and two of them built by Mai-Liao Power Corp. All wharves are operated and managed individually. Based on the goods handled and geographical locations, they are divided into West Wharf, North Wharf and East Wharf Areas：
West Wharf Area
The West Wharf Area has 3 oil wharves: They are trestle wharves mainly equipped with unloading arms and pipelines for loading/unloading oil-based products.
- West 1 Wharf: Used for loading/unloading light oil, gasoline and diesel oil, fuel oil and other refined oil.
- West 2 and West 3 Wharves: Used for loading/unloading crude oil and light oil.
WEST 1 WHARF
WEST 2 WHARF
WEST 3 WHARF
North Wharf Area
The North Wharf Area has a total of 5 chemical wharves: Equipped with loading/unloading arms and pipelines for loading/unloading chemicals.
- North 1 and North 2 Wharves are trestle wharves.
- North 5,6,7 Wharves are bulkhead wharves.
NORTH 1 WHARF
NORTH 2 WHARF
NORTH 5,6,7 WHARVES
East Wharf Area
The East Wharf Area has a total of 12 wharves:
- East 1 Bulk Wharf: Equipped with 2 overhead cranes and 1 sulfur handling facility for loading/unloading containers, sulfur, heavy equipment, etc.
- East 2 Bulk Wharf: Equipped with 1 salt unloading facility and 1 coal unloading facility each mainly used for unloading salt and coal.
- East 3 and East 4 Coal Unloading Wharves: Equipped with 6 coal unloading facilities especially used for unloading coal.
EAST 1,2 WHARVES
EAST 3 WHARF
EAST 4 WHARF
- East 5 Bulk Wharf: Mainly used for loading/unloading PTA, limestone and coke.
- East 6 ~ East 8 Bulkhead Oil Wharves: Mainly used for loading/unloading chemicals and refined oil.
- The East 9 North & South, and East 10 North & South have a total of 4 trestle oil wharves: Mainly used for loading/unloading refined oil and chemicals.